Friday, December 14, 2007

leaving it forever..

yes man...my days are over in this era of graduation..i'm leaving thapar tomorrow early morning with a sense of pride in my heart. my graduation BE electrical has come to completion in a successful manner, a wish every guy has touching the footstep of thapar university.

taking some hopes in heart, some dreams to be fulfilled in the corporate world, would be bidding adieu to thapar forever. though i have got mixed feeling right now, but believe me that is the most arduous task to explain it now. i'm leaving for last dinner with my dear friends. may this enigma of bloggers will continue in reliance energy..

i thought why not to edit this same blog. dinner went great as expected, soon would be leaving my Alma mater forever. time would soon break into a dawn, its already 5.47am. i really can't gather the words to explain the feelings for my college. the day i entered, i still recall those autumn days fueled with monsoons. i had cherished every moment spent here in college. it may be my crush on kika which lasts till today even or may be my tired less struggle for a decent cgpa. i never give up the hopes, howsoever stiff might be the circumstances. though at the end of the graduation do regret some things which i wish i could have experienced before. it may be my being more extrovert, more jovial and much more demanding for my goals. though i admit there came the times when i gave up before the doom's day, yet prized it with even more efforts next time. i admire so many persons for their endless qualities, but never tried to flourish myself with those impeccable spirits of those gifted persons.
being at the verge of a new world to me, all i want is to stay rock-solid in my approach. d listen to others but act as per your heart instructs you to do. atleast there's no one left to be accused for my failure n neither for my conquered battles. i'll try to be more focused as before towards my goal, no one could be given the access to interrupt in my workings. i hold deep regards for so many persons. i will try to keep doing it keeping in mind that me too is framed unique by almighty. you may sense some feeling of ego, yups i do have. but i firmly hold upon my say, coz you can't sustain the intolerable mounting pressures these days without being tough. though i haven't come across such adversities, but i want to get prepared for the real battle of life starting from 7th january2008.
good luck aseem rambani...

No comments: