Saturday, December 8, 2007

ever lasting blog @ thapar...

may be this is my last blog i'm writing sitting in the library of thapar university.
may be enjoying this uninterrupted wireless network for the last time.
may be reaching out to my friends for the last time..

i don't know where wud i be penning down my next blog. may be at some nostalgic computer lab of reliance energy.
everything seems to gonna end now. these times are really low. yesterday i got the mail from reliance energy regarding my internship there. the will be providing me accommodation and food for free in new Delhi...hmmm well i was expecting a bit more( some cash obviously). koi naa, it will keep going like this only. you never get what u want, coz then you went be striding hard for your goals, you can't survive in this competitive world.

i got the much anticipated answer sheets of INTELLIGENT ALGORITHMS IN POWER SYS. fairly enough got the B grade. i never expected more than that. only3 lucky ones outta 40 can get an A grade.i was never close to it. well, i'm dreaming more about the coming times. i dunno why, yet there's some scared feelings deep down in my heart regarding my uncertain future. though i know where i would be sipping the coffee after 2 years, yet obnoxious thoughts are hovering around me. more likely to be asked, hows my exams going. well, after exiting the exam hall i'm pretty sure about one more B grade in OPERATION AND CONTROL OF POWER SYSTEMS. this maverick ind of mine is always thrilled by the muffled thoughts of working in power systems. rest time gonna tell how much i succeeded in my approach for my endless limitless goals..bbyeeeeeeeeeee....

No comments: