Friday, March 28, 2014

Mere 90 days

Another risk ahead, another challenge ready to be taken upon. It's time to move from the apartment where i've some spent some good 20 months in the company of my friends and parents. The feeling although is not a pleasant one, yet i don't want to see it as an effort in disdain for next couple of months.

Moving into an apartment with another guy is making me nervous already. I'm not used to staying with anyone for last couple of years, and certainly can't take it anymore. Perhaps would be a good experiment before trying it again with a person for the rest of my life. I keep convincing myself about this temporary fix for just three months, but again compromising for the routine stuff is not my cup of tea.

Three months to go. Yes, it's just 90 days. This too shall pass..

No comments: