Sunday, April 13, 2008

quit reading.

Probably life seems full of all the flavors entitled for the perfect happyness. I need nothing in my life but such crucified bits of talks at home, with my friends. At Delhi, life seems so nice among some beautiful souls distilling my every passing minute into a valuable memory behind. Just few hours of work at the testing centre in dwarka, few bits of talks with my friends and some messaging, it makes my day. I wish time would never pass when i'm riding the roller coaster under such moments.

Then comes the luckiest weekends, beaconing those traveling times to Amritsar. Two days at home engrosses the zeal in me to stand up for some rough times till the next visit. What else can i ask for more than this? I have my friends always caring for me, at least pretends to do so, rest i know where to take the last stand. Blood is thicker than water. sometimes the circumstances support it, but for the better part, friends are the most daunting stands for anyone.

My mind really got upset turning down every page of newspaper. Every column highlighting the disloyalty of servants, attacking the humanity so bluntly. Every bit of those widespread columns makes me feel so miserable. All i can do to betray such hapless situations is to stop reading this media's tormented views. I really can't bear the brunt of all such people in the world. Reading about these, who are suffering with numerous agonies under the ruthless mask of politics. Which piece of damned knowledge i want to gain reading all this stuff, unless i can't do anything, taking a brief sigh of relief and getting back to work. I shall quit reading newspaper..Yes, I should for the betterment of myself, because continuing it would no more apply any balm for the pain of millions.

No comments: