Monday, October 3, 2011

October musings

Nothing makes my heart sink to the bottom as much when i see these lovely evenings. It brings back those lovely moments which I've cherished every year till now. Settling sun's rays passing through the layers of thick fog and clouds, the wind catching up with the chilling waves and festive season of Diwali round the corner. I'm still not able to digest that I'll be away from my home this Diwali this year. I have never imagined not being there on Diwali, never even thought about it. As if it's in my destiny to be there every Diwali. Those pleasured moments of packed bags over the weekend, buying gifts for everyone, the soft touch of wool are still livid in my mind.

Since childhood, it's the first time i'll be miss the cool breeze under the settling dusk of sun. Nothing looks more lovely than the beginning of winters in Northern India. Walking through the district center at Janakpuri, when you can see everyone wrapped in the fresh light wool of winters. I wish i could be there to have few mugs of barista coffee in such a weather.The memories of walking though the busy CP circle in the evening, looking for the gifts seems like yesterday only. The shops full of sweets and wrapped gifts, those sights will never fade. The hope i'll live it once again keeps me alive. This hope still keeps me alive, the desire to see the beautiful evenings once again. Will walk through those busy malls once again in my life, will live these moments once again in my life. I'll love every single bit of bit, without complaining for the minor chaos. I want to live my own profound memories once again, in this gifted life.

Life is worth spending this fabulous month of October in India. October will come and go, but this heart will always crave for your musings.  God, I'll ask for my chance to relive this month of october next year. I don't want this to ever fade from my memories. If never possible again, at least i'll be content with a mere thought that I've spent some of the happiest moments of my life in India.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your post...I have started missing October too (the way they were before)