Thursday, January 7, 2010

Last four months introduced me to an exemplary personality. Though i have got tons to write; may it be my ever-going struggle for higher education or for achieving my dreams.

Everything will fall in its place at right time.

This page, seems strange, the same page which had supported me in all my times, mingling of words, power of explanations, endless interpretations of life, those days of joy and humming nights..nothing is lost !!

I shall write again..with all my heart !!

2 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

kake kya hua ki post nahi ker paya???

Geetanjali said...

"This page, seems strange, the same page which had supported me in all my times, mingling of words..."
As a reader,nothing seems strange in this window..we are acquainted of ur style. n its awesome :)