Monday, May 11, 2009

That closed window over the grass porch

That closed window over the grass porch !!

It sounds so magnificent to me. Lights turned off and one can see the fringed rays of sun penetrating through the window glass, scattering over the marble floor in a room engulfed in silence.

I thought about it and somehow, my heart pounced as if found some lost treasure in the talks. Reminded me of my room dubbing the same scene in my mind, eyes felt the glitter reflecting the beams of pleasure in the light of settling sun.

I am clueless for the wanderings of my mind. Roams like a free spirit, unstoppable and true to my heart. I've lived my life being a slave to my heart. I still follow it frantically brushing aside the practicalities of this ruthless world. Living life dipped in the expectations of my loved ones, it carries some direction. Never lost in the sea of musings floating on the surface keeping my head just above the ground. Just stepping over the steps mutely, flocking in unison with all, humming the merry song.

Life seems so complete in this subtle world..

No comments: