Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Holi :)

I remember vividly my last holi at home. It was spectacular as always, free from the pinching sky of college schedule into the endless world of my imagination, into the new world where phobia for silence persists, into a new gigantic term of corporate world; it felt as if i had explored a hidden treasure a year ago.

That newly-found treasure is lost !!

Life has become inconsistent, galloping in steps after the long tiring unexpected halts. My plans keep changing as sun keeps changing the intensity of its rays with time. The growing agony inside me needs a vent out. Hopes were never dwindling with such pessimism nor me. My priorities, expectations keep changing like a bullish run in sensex. Come new ones, older ones are drained in the dejected lane. A filthy feeling of being shrewd to myself craves in every time.

But no, i shall live it myself. I shall live it for my loved ones, for those who share my happiness, more for those who endure my pains with me. Setting aside the speculations running in my mind, i shall decide the course and will never deter my expectations.

Soon.. Very soon..

No comments: